Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tagged & ragged!

I have been tagged! Yes! Time to do some introspection and get those moment out of my life. With no hue and cry, here it goes..


1. If you could go back in time to relieve one moment, what would it be?
I am one of those blessed ones who had one quarter of my life as holidays. After my twelfth exam, I had almost 5 months before joining a college due to some clash between officials and students. after my Engg., I had solid seven months of idleness. In both cases, I didnt do anything. Not surprising? Still, I wish I put them to some use.So, I want to relieve those moments of idleness and add to my life now. I will make the best use of the time.I promise !

2. If you could go back to the time and change one thing, what would it be?
That one day decision to choose between State board and CBSE. I still feel I should have not switched to state board. Why is it all academic? I am a hard core Chennaite!

3. What movie or TV character do you think you resemble the most in personality?

Elektra! You see, thats my alter ego :)

4. Which movie or TV character would you love to be?

No movie character but JK Rowling. Or Chetan Bhagat :)

5. If you could push the one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Navjot Sidhu. Hate the way he speaks!

6. Name one habit you need to change in yourself.
Laziness. Duh!

7. Describe yourself in one word.
Creative

8. Describe the person who named you in MEME in word.
Simple and straight. Talented but modest. Quite a package I say :)

9. Why do you blog?
I love writing. I like trying out different stuff and writing is one of the most versatile action I have ever known.More important, I like being appreciated ;)


10. Name at least 3 people or more to send this MEME and then inform them.

Srivatsan: http://rivat-hanss.blogspot.com/

Viswa : http://www.vishfulthinking.com/

Iswarya: http://iswarya-m.blogspot.com/ (want her to write :))


11. Link back to the person who tagged you in this MEME.
http://kalyanb4u.wordpress.com/ Thanks a lot Kalyan :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i was of the opinion that Fantomah was your alter ego.. sigh

Kally said...

Nice read Subs!!

So everyone of us want to go back and change the school thingy...!

Become a JK Rowling...not chetan types..!!

Loved ur description abt me!! ...quite a package....!! :D thnx 4 dat!!

Keep writing!!!

Subs said...

@Hantan

Public public :P

@Kally

Thanks. All hard core pazhams, I guess :P

At 35 - Replying to a post from 10 years ago

 Hellos!  Is anyone interested anymore? Is anyone reading other people's lives or has Twitter taken over? Is anyone blogging? Is it stil...